MALE

 

I'm ARK not real name. This is just a short story.

september 1, Tuesday at 4 PM, we decided to go up to our rooftop because it was brown out and it was very hot inside the house. Mama, my sister and my cousin Ate Rain are with me. we are also really used to going up at this time to ventilate (but not every day) It is really boring when we are just indoors.

Story here, laughter there at the same time we only drank coffee while inhaling very fresh air. 5:30 PM when they decided to go down because there was already electricity and it was a bit dark. I, on the other hand, left, which I just did now. Usually because I go down with them.

FF. I did not realize the time. I am so busy watching Youtube. I chineck time on my phone. I was shocked bhies! It's 6:50 PM. Also the darkness on the rooftop. Only the light on the side of our stairs serves as light. But instead of standing up to go down, I stayed. Sometimes I don't really understand myself either. so ayun, while I was sitting and cellphone, I heard someone standing on my hair.

"Psssst, psssst"

I could hear the whisper as if it was very close to where I was sitting. At first I just let it go, I thought it was nothing. but I will admit, I really felt scared during those hours. Deep down, I knew I was scared, but I just let it go. I thought it was okay, because I was feeling it too. I don't seem to hear anything anymore. But after 5 minutes, it was followed again. and this time, I heard not just two gossips.

"Psssst, psssst" (repeated)

I was so nervous about it. I wanted to shout and run but I couldn't. It was as if I was clinging to a chair, unable to move. I can feel my body shaking so much. I wonder how I can run. That gossip is really creepy. Then it looks like I'm just the one whistling at me, I don't know!

As I sat and hugged myself and bowed, I still felt around me. I took a deep breath and tried to look around. And I was so horrified by what I saw. I saw a bald, tall, white man on our stairs. Looking at me badly. Seriously. His eyes look like all black. I closed my eyes, I counted ten. As I was counting, I felt a very strong wind.

One two three four...

"Hey Ark, what are you doing?"

I opened my eyes and saw Ate Rain standing on our stairs. turned pale and looked at me as if wondering.

(I can not talk)

(He approaches me)

R: Huy Ark! Are you okay?

(I'm still looking at the stairs)

R: Hey Ark! You look like a fool!
A: Ate
R: Oh why? What is the problem?
A: Did you see a man on the stairs earlier when you climbed?
r: Nothing. Why?

(I just don't say a word)

R: Come on! I will eat raw

(He pulled me and when we were on the stairs, I suddenly backed away. I was scared)

R: What Ark! Who do you want to follow you here, Tita? You're weird, really.

(We are also down.I can feel the trembling of my knees as we go down)

When we got down, I looked back at the stairs and I saw the man looking at me again. I clung very tightly to my cousin and pointed to what I saw but he said he did not see anyone standing on the stairs. As soon as we entered, I immediately ran into the room and immediately covered myself with a blanket. I could not eat, nor could I cleanse my body. I just fell asleep in that place. Since that incident, I have not climbed the rooftop alone and I have not even spent the night.

I do not know what I saw. I also don't know who that man is because honestly, he is not familiar to me. I thought at first that he might be a relative of ours who had passed away and just thought to scare me but I did not really know him. I just hope he doesn't show up to me again. I'm really scared people, honestly. He was wrong in what he showed, hays! I hope he has a quiet soul whoever he is.

End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleeping Arlene

CONFESSION BEHIND CLOSED DOORS